News in Brief

Advanced Choir auditions

PHS choir is holding auditions for Advanced Choir until April 4.

Those who are good singers and think they have what it takes to join Advanced Treble Choir or Die Lieders, can sign up for auditions through the QR code on posters or go to N1-109 to sign up for an audition.

Future Titan Ambassadors

Do you have the exemplifying characteristics to represent Poway High School at a district wide level? Attend a Titan Ambassadors informational meeting April 2 during lunch in K-1.   This gathering is specific to juniors interested in the interview and application process for the Titan Ambassadors of 2025.

2024-2025 school registration

Until March 31, enrollment and registration for the 2024-2025 school year is open. For returning students, a digital packet, accessible through the ParentVue portal, must be completed.
One single family packet accounts as a completion of registry for one household. Any required forms must be downloaded and handed into the office, except medication forms that will be collected in August.

CAASPP testing continues

As CAASPP and CAST testing finishes up next week, administrators are encouraging students to participate and do their best to ensure Poway High crosses the 95% threshold that allows students to have their scores reported alongside schools both within the district and outside.
This is important information for universities to distinguish the quality and caliber of school a student comes from.
The CAASPP Math section for juniors will continue from April 1 through April 5.