EXCITED ABOUT NEXT YEAR

With this school year coming to a close, students are looking forward to what next year has in store. The seniors are heading off to college while the other classes will be moving up the ladder of high school. Each student has different things that they are excited for in the next school year.

“I can’t wait to go to prom next year as a junior. I just need to find someone that will be willing to go with me,” sophomore Robbie Scott said.

Most of the upcoming juniors will be looking forward to a good Prom. Next year will also bring tough challenges for students, especially those looking towards colleges.

“I am looking forward to completing my four years as a high school student and graduating to a four year college,” junior Tristan Monroe said.

The topic of college is on many students’ minds right now, and many will be making their decision next year. Other students are also looking forward to another year here at Poway.

“I enjoyed my freshmen year, but I hope that my sophomore year will be even better and I also hope I can make some great memories,” freshmen Nicole Milling said.

Tough decisions and great experiences are awaiting students in their next year of school. High school is often a highlight of people’s lives so it is important to enjoy the time we have here.